Each time you purchase a Mitutoyo product, you can be assured that it will be backed by our technical service support. Our Technical Service Department offers a full range of services including calibration, repair, installation and shifting of your Mitutoyo equipment. All our engineers are rigorously trained in MAP Training Center and Mitutoyo Certified.
Mitutoyo calibrates Metrology Instruments at customer site and Small Tools and Reference equipment in its in-house Laboratory. Mitutoyo is able to offer calibration either accredited under ISO 17025 or with Mitutoyo logo only certification, depending on your needs.
- Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Form Measuring Instruments
- Hardness Testing Machines
- Optical Instruments
- Sensor Systems
- Vision Measuring Machine
- Height Gauges
- Special items
- Caliper Checker
- Check Master
- Glass Scale
- Gauge blocks (grade 0, 1, 2)
- Ring Gauge
- Roughness Specimen
- Square Master
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PACKAGE
Mitutoyo offers a wide range of Preventive Maintenance packages that include:
- Annual Calibration
- Preventive Maintenance
- Man-hour for on-site services
- Spare parts
Please contact your local Mitutoyo office for more details.
- In-House repair of portable equipment such as portable surftesters & counters, data processors etc.
- Walk-in customers are welcome.
- On-site repair of all Mitutoyo Metrology Instruments.
- Repair and repair by exchange of CMM probes